Debs Crafty Creations

Debs Crafty Creations
Thank you for visiting me in Blogland. I love having all my crafty friends & equally love making new friends. I get so much enjoyment from reading all your comments & would love it if you followed my blog.........You can never have enough crafty friends xxxxx

Followers

Monday, 24 February 2014

Run Derek Run

Morning everyone hope you`ve all had a lovely weekend & have a nice week planned.

I made this card for my husband to give to his friend who is retiring 
he loved this digi as he said it`s the spitting image of his friend Mr Wilton lol

This fab digi is from Dr Digi, you can find him here
Run Derek Run


I`ve coloured his using Spectrum Noir pens & pencils, 
& cut using Spellbinders A2 locking loop
The football die is Tattered Lace



I created the sentiment on the computer

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day xxxx


I`d like to enter this in the following challenge
pennyschallenges - Guys & Girls

18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Debbie, this is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

julie_woolston said...

Fantastic card Debbie the image is great.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kate M said...

Great image, coloured beautifully - fabulous card - he'll love it!!
xx

Sue said...

Fabulous image and card Debbie,love the colours.
Hugs Sue

Tracy said...

Morning Debbie....I love this, it made me smile, such a fun image. Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Fabulous card xxx

Stephanie said...

Cute. Really fun card!

Stephanie said...

Cute. Really fun card!

Jacquie said...

This is fabulous Debs, I am sure Mr Wilson will love it.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Debs this is brill so much fun love it x

Jane Savage said...

That image is fab, Debs. He did make me smile. Great design, loving the die-cuts. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a fantastic card Debs.

gr karin

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous image and super card Debs.
Janet xxx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous fun card Debs x

Jacqui Robinson said...

A real fun card i love it

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous card!

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Guys and Girls” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Debs Crafty Creations on Facebook

Thank you for dropping by xx

Thank You

Click Here For Images &
Thank You Pictures - Pictures