Debs Crafty Creations

Debs Crafty Creations
Thank you for visiting me in Blogland. I love having all my crafty friends & equally love making new friends. I get so much enjoyment from reading all your comments & would love it if you followed my blog.........You can never have enough crafty friends xxxxx

Followers

Friday, 3 January 2014

Crafters Companion January Challenge

New challenge at Crafters Companion

The theme this month is `Hearts

Already 3rd day into the year.....doesn`t time fly hehe 

looking forward to seeing all your makes this month, & with a fab prize of £30 to spend over at Crafters Companion website, what are you waiting for :) 


I`ve kept this card quite simple using Die`sire Heart Doilies 
I`ve distressed the edges with memento - London fog 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day xxxx

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Debs.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the sentiment.

Hugs
Linda xxx

seemacrafts said...

I love the embossing and the layout is fabulous . This is a great monochromatic card

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Beautiful and classy Debbie
Thankyou for the lovely comments you leave on my blog
xxxxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

simple and beautiful x

Kate M said...

Really beautiful card - love those die cut hearts
xx

sandra carey said...

Gorgeous Csa card Hugs Sandra xx

Cheremane said...

Simply beautiful xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Beautiful and elegant xxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous white on white, and great sentiment x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

beautiful hun x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Simply stunning xxx

Debs Crafty Creations on Facebook

Thank you for dropping by xx

Thank You

Click Here For Images &
Thank You Pictures - Pictures