Debs Crafty Creations

Debs Crafty Creations
Thank you for visiting me in Blogland. I love having all my crafty friends & equally love making new friends. I get so much enjoyment from reading all your comments & would love it if you followed my blog.........You can never have enough crafty friends xxxxx

Followers

Friday, 27 December 2013

Bebunni Love

Good Morning everyone, i hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas 
& have all been spoilt rotten, i certainly have been, 
I had the most fabulous time with family & friends. It`s just over to quickly 

Back to normal & back to what we all love .............. CRAFTING lol

I`ve been very busy the last few weeks, & i can now start showing you some of my samples 
there are lots of amazing new products coming to you in 2014 from Crafters Companion
& i`m sure you will love them as much as i do.

This week i will be showing you the new CD-roms of Bebunni
there are 2 new themes 
- Bebunni Love
  - Bebunni Baby 

Also there are stamps & papercrafting kits, so something for everyone
  
This card is from Bebunni Love

I`ve printed an image from the Megapage section


I`ve printed onto Crafters Companion decoupage paper
& layered using Collall 3D glue gel


There are some lovely co-ordinating papers & sentiments on this cd 
I`ve framed the sentiment using Die`sire Nouveau stamping frame

i`ll be posting more sneak peeks everyday, i would love if you stopped by
Have a fab day xxxxx




15 comments:

kingsharon1967 said...

Fabulous makes Debbie. I got the first Be-Bunni for Christmas so this is fab can't wait. x

Caroline said...

gorgeous x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Debbie, lovely to hear that you were spoilt too. A gorgeous card and love the cute bunnies. Looking forward to seeing more of your design team projects.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Adorable hun love it xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just adorable in the pink and white and how cute are those big ears.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Debs.

gr karin

Gwyneth said...

Lovely decoupaged card. And such a cute valentine image.

Jan Ltc said...

Aw this is beautiful xx Jan

Kate M said...

Super cute valentine card xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Soooo sweet! Lovely valentines card. Xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A very sweet card love the image xxx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Debbie, This is a super cute card, love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That card is so cute! I would love to make something like that! Cheers, Holley

jane stillman said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. Love the card, the image is oh so cute x

julie_woolston said...

Just love the image gorgeous Valentine card.

Hugs Julie xxx

Debs Crafty Creations on Facebook

Thank you for dropping by xx

Thank You

Click Here For Images &
Thank You Pictures - Pictures