Debs Crafty Creations

Debs Crafty Creations
Thank you for visiting me in Blogland. I love having all my crafty friends & equally love making new friends. I get so much enjoyment from reading all your comments & would love it if you followed my blog.........You can never have enough crafty friends xxxxx

Followers

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

[PIN}Spirational DT card - Mouse

Its Tuesday morning folks & that means a new challenge begins over at
We have a fab sponsor melon headz
So pop on over & join in the fun
This weeks inspirational pic is...
& my card
I love my new die...A memory box border die, its so versatile
I also used Spellies Stately circles & added a double heart
Hobby house charm  
Hope to see you over at 
Good luck xxxxx



8 comments:

Andree said...

A fabulous card Debbie. The mouse, hearts and gems are super and I love that border die x

Zella said...

Deb, this is adorable! I love your papers and that die...it's "to die for"! :)

Linda Simpson said...

An adorable image and love your creation. The pinks look fabulous and loving the die border.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

What a great card, love that little mouse! xxx

caroline spice said...

What a pretty card . love the image and all the lovely embellishments xx

Mandy Ashley said...

So cute! Cheeky little mouse! Soft & pretty card :)

Wendy H said...

Beautiful Debs. Love the pretty colors and the cute image. Wendy xx

M said...

So prettily embellished! Marina

Debs Crafty Creations on Facebook

Thank you for dropping by xx

Thank You

Click Here For Images &
Thank You Pictures - Pictures